Head of the Division of Microbiology & Parasitology, Department of Pathology
Senior University Lecturer in Cellular and Molecular Microbiology
Niccoli Fellow in the Natural Sciences, Queens' College
- Evans LDB, Hughes C and Fraser GM. (2014) Building a flagellum outside the bacterial cell. Trends in Microbiology 22: 566-572
- Evans LDB, Poulter S, Terentjev EM, Hughes C and Fraser GM. (2013) A chain mechanism for flagellum growth. Nature 504:287-290
- Kahramanoglou C, Seshasayee ASN, Prieto A, Ibberson D, Schmidt S, Zimmerman J, Benes V, Fraser GM* and Luscombe NM* (2011) Direct and indirect effects of H-NS and Fis on global gene expression control in E. coli. Nucleic Acids Research 39:2073-91.
- Green JCD, Kahramanoglou C, Rahman A, Pender A, Charbonnel N, and Fraser GM (2009) Recruitment of the earliest component of the bacterial flagellum to the old cell division pole by a membrane-associated flagellar signal recognition particle-family GTPase. Journal of Molecular Biology 391:679-90.
- Evans LDB, Stafford GP, Ahmed S, Fraser GM, and Hughes C (2006) An escort mechanism for cycling of export chaperones during flagellum assembly. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 103: 17474-17479